Semiconductor IP Market is expected to grow from US$ US$ 3346.1 Mn in 2017 to US$ 8265.6 Mn by 2025 at a CAGR of 11.9% between 2018 and 2025.
Worldwide Semiconductor IP Market Analysis to 2025 is a specialized and in-depth study of the Semiconductor IP Industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global Semiconductor IP Market with detailed market segmentation by product/application and geography. The global Semiconductor IP Market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the Market status of the Semiconductor IP players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The semiconductor IP market, used for building large and complex ICs required in today’s electronic devices is a highly concentrated market, with only small chunk of leading semiconductor manufacturers, foundries and players accounting for a hefty share of total semiconductor IP market. It is expected that the market will become even more intense in the near future with big players in the market acquiring smaller semiconductor IP market participants, and progression in corporate restructuring of business. Therefore, to sustain and grow in the industry, companies will have to obtain or increase their orders for customers doing large volume production. This would also enable a growth in the overall semiconductor IP market.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPEL00002043/
Top Dominating Key Players:
1. ARM Holdings plc
2. Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
3. CEVA Inc.
4. eMemory Technology Inc.
5. Imagination Technologies Group plc
6. Sonics Inc.
7. Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
8. Rambus Inc.
9. Synopsys Inc.
10. VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd.
- This report provides a detailed study of market trends and forecast from 2018 to 2025, which assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- In-depth coverage of the global market that includes drivers, restraints, and opportunities, helps professionals to understand the market behavior in a better way.
- This study further includes market share analysis in terms of type and applications.
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the market is provided.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market and assists strategists in better decision-making.
The semiconductor IP market is going through tremendous instability thereby plunging the CAPEX spending, due to persistent inventory adjustments in the Chinese smartphone industry. However, a remarkable growth has been witnessed in the automotive industry’s semiconductor demand amid the progression of advances in automotive electronics. Furthermore, dynamic rise for demand for semiconductor in IT & Telecomm industry continued, especially for processor IP, triggering memory semiconductor IP manufacturers to actively invest in expanding production capacity thereby bringing the positive outlook for the further years in the semiconductor IP market.
The semiconductor IP market segmentation is done on the basis of type, source, and industry vertical. The semiconductor IP market has been segmented on the basis of type into processor SIP, interface SIP, physical SIP, analog SIP, and Others. Further, the semiconductor IP market has been segmented on the basis of source into licensing and royalty. The source segment represents the bifurcation of the total semiconductor IP market in terms of revenue generations by either means. The semiconductor IPs have applications in a plethora of consumer electronic devices and various other industry verticals. Accordingly, the semiconductor IP market has also been segmented on the basis of industry vertical that includes telecom, automotive, industrial, electronics, medical, and others. On the basis of geography, the semiconductor IP market is analyzed into North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM).
APAC is expected to be the fastest growing region in the semiconductor IP market. The major reason for this is the huge electronics and semiconductor hub in China coupled with the large population density of the region. Also China accounts for the largest shipments for semiconductors across the world, the new market initiatives and strategic partnerships are expected to continue during the forecast period, contributing to high growth of Semiconductor IP market in the region.
Request for Buy Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPEL00002043/
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Semiconductor IP Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Semiconductor IP, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight partners,
Email: [email protected]