Serial Device Server Market by Type, Stage, End-User
Marketresearchnest Reports adds “Global Serial Device Server Market Status (2015-2019) and Forecast (2020-2024) by Region, Product Type & End-Use” new report to its research database. The report spread across 149 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
A serial port server, also called a serial server or port redirector, is a device that transfers data between a computer serial port (COM port) and an Ethernet local area network (LAN). This makes it possible to use Ethernet in place of serial cables, minimizing workstation clutter and also allowing serial devices to be placed far away from the computers with which they are used. Serial port servers can be used with all types of serial devices and peripherals. Examples include printers, scanners, data collection terminals, display devices, modems, automation equipment, security/alarm systems, and climate-control systems. Most serial port servers provide for multiple serial devices to be connected to a single serial port. Serial port servers are available for hard-wired or wireless Ethernet LANs. Some serial port servers can also function across Internet Protocol (IP) wide-area networks (WANs), making it possible to access distant serial devices as if they were directly connected to the COM port of a personal computer or network server. The latter kind of serial port server is sometimes called an Ethernet modem.
This report studies the Serial Device Server Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Serial Device Server market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
The report forecast global Serial Device Server market to grow to reach – – – Million USD in 2019 with a CAGR of – -% during the period 2020-2024.
The report offers detailed coverage of Serial Device Server industry and main market trends. The market research includes historical and forecast market data, demand, application details, price trends, and company shares of the leading Serial Device Server by geography. The report splits the market size, by volume and value, on the basis of application type and geography.
Request a sample copy at
First, this report covers the present status and the future prospects of the global Serial Device Server market for 2015-2024.
Market Segment as follows:
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
- Middle East and Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru]
- Digi International
- Siemens Industrial Communication
- Comtrol Corporation
- Atop Technologies Inc.
- EtherWAN Systems
- Korenix Technology
- Sealevel Systems
- ORing Industrial Networking Corp.
- Chiyu Technology
- Tibbo Technology Inc.
- Silex Technology America, Inc.
- Sena Technologies
Market by Type
- 1-port Serial Device Server
- 2-port Serial Device Server
- 4-port Serial Device Server
- 8-port Serial Device Server
- 16-port Serial Device Server
- Others (32-port Serial Device Server, etc.)
Market by Application
- Access Control Systems
- Attendance System
- POS Systems
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Key Content of Chapters as follows (Including and can be customized) :
- Part 1: Market Overview, Development, and Segment by Type, Application and Region
- Part 2: Company information, Sales, Cost, Margin etc.
- Part 3: Global Market by company, Type, Application and Geography
- Part 4: Asia-Pacific Market by Type, Application and Geography
- Part 5: Europe Market by Type, Application and Geography
- Part 6: North America Market by Type, Application and Geography
- Part 7: South America Market by Type, Application and Geography
- Part 8: Middle East and Africa Market by Type, Application and Geography
- Part 9: Market Features
- Part 10; Investment Opportunity
- Part 11: Conclusion
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
Highlights of the Global Serial Device Server report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Serial Device Server Market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Purchase a Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the Global’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain
+91-888-841-3131(IND) | +1-240-284-8070(U.S) | +44-20-3290-4151(U.K)