Global Quantum Dot Display Market Expected to Grow Approximately at USD 196.99 billion by 2023, and 24.96% of CAGR from 2017- 2023
Quantum dots are tiny crystals with the ability to convert light from one color to another color in an efficient manner. Quantum dots display products are made up of cadmium-based material such as selenide, sulfide, Telluride, and indium arsenide or cadmium free material. Earlier, the cadmium-based material was the most commonly used for manufacturing of quantum dot display product. As cadmium based materials are heavy metal, toxic in nature, and are restricted by the global environmental regulation. Many regulation authorities have limited the amount of cadmium material for usage in the consumer electronics devices for customers. This, in turn, has stimulated the production of the cadmium-free material. Major companies like Samsung and LG are encouraging usage of cadmium-free material for quantum dot display product.
Quantum dots have witnessed a major increase in the adoption rate for the usage in various applications due to the technological advancement such as low energy consumption and vibrant displays. Growing demand for quantum dot technology in display devices and energy efficiency offered by quantum dots are some of the major factors driving the growth of quantum dot display market. However, a slower rate of adoption of the technology and utilization of heavy metals as raw material are restraining the growth of the global quantum dots market.
Growth in the economy and increasing purchasing power of the consumers is improving the lifestyle of the end-users are major factors, which could help in driving the growth of the quantum dot display market. The improving lifestyle of people has boosted the market of smartphones and tablet industry which has increased the demand for technically advanced display product. With changing consumer needs and requirements, manufacturers are working on technically advanced display screens. The quantum dot technology has revolutionized TVs by providing such pure colors and can express nearly all the colors in the color volume. Hence, quantum dots are likely to emerge as a leading technology for displays in the years to come.
The global quantum dot display market is expected to grow approximately at USD 196.99 billion by 2023, approx. 24.96% of CAGR from 2017 to 2023.
Request Free Sample Copy on Quantum Dot Display Market @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10042914
The key players of quantum dot display market includes Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), LG Display Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), 3M Company (U.S.), Sharp Corporation (Japan), Microvision, Inc. (U.S.), Altair Nanotechnologies, Inc. (U.S.), Evident Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Quantum Materials Corporation (U.S.), QD Vision, Inc. (U.S.) and Nanosys, Inc. (U.S.) among others.
Global Quantum Dot Display Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2023
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the quantum dot display market
• To provide insights into factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the quantum dot display market based on Porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World
• To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of material, product and application
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the quantum dot display market
• Technology Investors
• Technology Providers
• Research/Consultancy Firms
• Infrastructure Providers
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
• OEM Technology Solution Providers
• The global quantum dot display market is expected to reach USD 3.89 billion by 2023
• By material, cadmium based material sub-segment holds the largest market share and is growing with approximately 22.02% CAGR by the end of forecast period
• By product, TV sub-segment holds the largest market share and is growing at approximately 26.04% CAGR by the end of the forecast period
• By the end user, consumer electronics sub-segment holds the largest market share and is growing at approximately 27.11% CAGR by the end of forecast period
• Geographically, North American region has been projected to hold the largest market share in the global quantum dot display market followed by Asia Pacific region, while Europe ranks third in the quantum dot display market
Regional and Country Analysis of Quantum Dot Display Market Estimation and Forecast
Quantum dot display market is growing positively in all the regions. Increasing demand for quantum dot display and advancements in technology are driving the growth of the quantum dot display on the global scale. On the basis of the region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is dominating the global quantum dot display market share followed by the Asia Pacific, which stands, as the second biggest market due to the heavy development and China is the manufacturing hub of consumer electronics. Whereas, Europe stands as third largest.
The reports also cover country-level analysis:
• North America
o Rest of the Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East & Africa
o Latin America
About Kenneth Research
Kenneth Research provides market research reports to different individuals, industries, associations and organizations with an aim of helping them to take prominent decisions. Our research library comprises of more than 10,000 research reports provided by more than 15 market research publishers across different industries. Our collection of market research solutions covers both macro level as well as micro level categories with relevant and suitable market research titles. As a global market research reselling firm, Kenneth Research provides significant analysis on various markets with pure business intelligence and consulting services on different industries across the globe. In addition to that, our internal research team always keep a track on the international and domestic market for any economic changes impacting the products’ demand, growth and opportunities for new and existing players.
21st Floor Suite MA111,
New York, NY 10018
[Phone: +1 313 462 0609]
Email: [email protected]