Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market Growth 2019-2024
MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market Growth 2019-2024”new report to its research database. The report spread across 138 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) are systems that measure, collect, and analyze energy usage, and communicate with metering devices such as electricity meters, gas meters, heat meters, and water meters, either on request or on a schedule. These systems include hardware, software, communications, consumer energy displays and controllers, customer associated systems, Meter Data Management (MDM) software, and supplier business systems.
The market scale will keeps increasing fast in the next few years. Although sales of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support do not to enter into the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) field.
According to this study, over the next five years the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) market will register a CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ million by 2024, from US$ million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) business, shared in Chapter 3.
Request a sample copy [email protected]
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries. This study considers the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Smart Meter
- Communications Infrastructure
- Meter Data Management Systems (MDMS)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Alcara Technologies (GE Meter)
- Silver Spring Networks
- Honeywell Elster
- EKA Systems (Eaton)
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC at
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy [email protected]
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain