Global SAN Switches Market Size, Status, Players, Trends and Forecast to 2024
MarketResearchNest Reports adds “Global SAN Switches Market Growth 2019-2024”new report to its research database. The report spread across 136 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
This comprehensive SAN Switches Market research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the businesses operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market size, industry share, growth, key segments, CAGR and key drivers.
A storage area network (SAN) switch is a device that connects servers and shared pools of storage devices and is dedicated to moving storage traffic. The SAN switch contains the Director-class switches and Fibre Channel switches.
Beginning in the late 1990s, FC emerged and widely adopted by the world’s leading server and storage systems manufacturers and is now available in 2, 4, 8 and 16 gigabit per second (Gb/s) FC solutions. Its advanced capabilities enabled new architectures such as SAN which connect multiple host computers to one or more storage arrays.
One of the key drivers of growth in the SAN market is the “greenfield” deployments in emerging markets, such as BRICS countries, with more pronounced growth mainly in China and India. Government and financial institutions in these regions are also significant contributors to the SAN market’s growth.
According to this study, over the next five years the SAN Switches market will register a -2.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1670 million by 2024, from US$ 1900 million in 2019
Request a sample copy @
This report also splits the market by region:
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report
- NEC Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development
Segmentation by product type:
- Fibre Channel SAN Switches
- Ethernet SAN switch
Segmentation by application:
Browse full table of contents and data tables Copy @
- To study and analyze the global SAN Switches consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of SAN Switches market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global SAN Switches manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the SAN Switches with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of SAN Switches submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain