Europe Nutritional Supplement Market Headed for Growth and Global Expansion by 2023
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Europe Nutritional Supplement Market (2018-2023)” to its huge collection of research reports.
Europe Nutritional Supplement Market
The Europe nutrition supplements market size was valued at USD 33.68 Bn in 2017 and is to witness a CAGR of 6.48% over the forecast period. An increasing number of Europeans are consuming dietary supplements as a preventive approach to health concerns. Consumers are slowly switching to herbal alternatives over pharmaceuticals due to their many side effects.
By type of ingredients, the market is segmented Vitamins, Proteins, Amino acids, Enzymes and Botanicals supplements. Botanicals supplements has the highest share in Europe in 2018.
By end-user, the market is segmented into Infants and Adults.
By countries, the market is divided into U.K., Germany, Russia and Others (Rest of Europe).
To Get Free Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2075860
Key growth factors
Presence of a large number of commercialized products and a wide base of target consumers is one of the key market drivers. Growing health awareness among consumers and increasing willingness to spend on nutrition and dietary supplements are also boosting the growth of the market.
Threats and key players
High prices of raw materials and stringent European Union regulations regarding the manufacturing of supplements are some of the major challenges.
The key players operating in the Europe nutritional supplement market are Amway Corporation, Bayer AG, Sanofi, Nestle Nutritionals and Pfizer Inc.
Whats covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Europe Nutritional Supplement Market
2. Market drivers, challenges, in Europe Nutritional Supplement Market
3. Market trends in Europe Nutritional Supplement Market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for Europe market segmentation based on type of ingredients (Vitamins, Proteins, Amino acids, Enzymes and Botanicals) by revenue
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for Europe market segmentation based on End-user (Infants and Adults) by revenue
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data of Nutritional Supplements by countries Italy, Germany, Russia and others (Rest of Europe) by revenue
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for country-wise segments by revenue
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the Europe market
Make An Enquiry @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2075860
o Understand the demand for Nutritional Supplement Market to determine the viability of the market
o Understand the country-specific market size and observations for each segment
o Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
o Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed
o Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
o Identify the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth
o Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: